Saturday, October 6, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's Green Eyes.


Here is some info on Lindsay Lohan and some very good pictures of her natural eye color...and with some different color contact lenses pictures.


Full Name: Lindsay Morgan Lohan
Nick Name: Linds
Occupation: Actress / Singer
Date of Birth: 2 July 1986
Place of Birth: New York, New York, USA
Height: 5' 5" (1.65 m)
Hair color: Dark Red
Eye color: Green
Nationality: American, of Italian and Irish descent
Raised in: New York
Career Start: Parent Trap, The (1998)


Please look at the eyes not the boobs!


opsss...she saw you looking at her boobs...

Lindsay Lohan Has Freckles On Her Eyes

Colour contacts come with freckles on them?! What?! Whoever sold them to her wanted to joke about the freckles all over her body?!

I think.. Colour contacts are meant to change the colour of your eyes and if you have freckles they’d change the colour too. I mean Marilyn Manson wore a white contact… I didn’t see any of the brown under the white, I don’t see why we should see the freckles under the blue contacts.

That’s my theory of why I think they’re not contacts.

No comments: